The use of PP fabrics is certainly found in many industries across the globe. This is because it is the most economical, strong and reliable packaging material. It is a lightweight fabric used in making industrial bags, also which come as finished goods. The best polypropylene material is used in creating the fabric so as to produce a product that is strong, wear resistant and one that has dimensional accuracy and low elongations. Above all, the selling point of PP fabrics is that they come in a roll making it easy to cut and stitch.
Applications of PP fabrics
We are a recognized brand in selling polypropylene woven fabric. Because of their ideal lightweight, PP fabrics can be used in packaging:
- Cloth bales.
- Wooden/corrugated boxes.
- Machinery and other finished products.
PP fabrics are also uses as covers for,
- Box bag.
- Ground cover.
- Industrial string bags.
- Sand bags.
- Food grain also package bags.
|Lamination||15 micron to 30 micron|
|Color||Depends on clients specifications|
|Open width||Up to 310 cm or 122 inches|
|Circular/tubular fabric||Up to 155 cm or 61 inches|
|UV stabilized||200 to 1600 hours|
PP Fabric Features
PP woven fabric materials are also used widely in different industries because of their:
- Low elongation.
- Great strength.
- Wear resistance.
- Indeed Dimensional accuracy.
Additionally, Our PP woven fabrics have met all the international quality standards. These are:
- Availability of fabrics in open flat and tubular options.
- Usability in scaffolding and also packaging various end products.
- Availability of 4 metres with for open flat options and also between 0.3 metres to 1.9 metres for tubular options.
- Additionally, based on construction and width of the fabric, GSM ranges from 60 to 300.
- We offer either single side or double side coating on fabrics.
- We make PP fabrics as per the specifications of the client like color, lamination, UV stabilization and coating.
- The lamination and also coating is per the specifications of the client.
- In addition to lamination, we can also incorporate additional features like UV stabilizer and color master batch.
Also, Read More About Plasticcity.com, PP Fabric, LDPE Film